Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow

i'm mellencholly because i Actually Did Not Win Anything In The Wow i Should Of Had Worked Harder But There's Always A Next Time But I'm Elated At Least i Got A Notebook,Pen And Headphones But i Had A really Good Time And i Want To Give A Special Shout Out To Mr.A..Mr.G....Ms.Fung And The Rest Of The People i Forgot And Of Course i Thank Google For Letting Is In There And Showing Us What They Do In There Its Pretty Cool They Have A Game Room Just In Case You Run Out Of Ideas To Write About And You Go In There And Ms.fung Said That They Get A lot Of Ideas There :) And onother Thing That's Cool Is Everything Haha i Want To Work At Google When I Grow Up That's Why Im Going To Try To Pass All My Classes ! :D

1 comment:

  1. Jason! I found your backpack :) I will bring it today. I'm really, really happy that you had a good time at the WOW and want to do really well in all your classes so you can work at Google someday. I believe in you!! :o)

    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete